Hi, my name is Rachel. I’m 21 years old and I’m currently living in Iowa (Though I hail from New Hampshire and miss it every day) where I’m studying graphic design. This blog is a collection of everything that inspires me, that I find beautiful, and a sprinkling of things that just make me laugh.
- I like strawberries and red velvet cake with buttercream frosting.
- I read a lot of books and magazines so I really can’t pick one.
- I drink coffee like it’s my job (and it might as well be a part of it).
- I have a passion for editorial design, but really graphic design and fashion are my life.
- I want to live in New York City and work in the art department of a fashion magazine, preferably Elle.
- I want to travel to as many countries as it is physically possible for me to go to in my life time.
- My favorite font (currently) is:
Gotham Archerhow could I possibly pick just one?!
- Indian and Ethiopian food are my favorite. But also salmon. Really, I just like to eat a lot.
- I like Mumford and Sons, The Black Keys, Fleet Foxes, The Lumineers, Adele, Bon Iver and most trashy music that’s on the popular radio station right now (I’ve got diverse tastes, ok).
- I have an awkwardly large knowledge of everything astrology related.
- An evening with a cup of tea and my RSS feed or a really good book sounds just as wonderful to me as going to a crazy college frat party (and both are done with equal frequency in my life).
I’m a college student. A graphic designer. A pescatarian. An Aries. A New Englander. A perfectionist. An optimist. A traveler.
Here’s a link to my professional portfolio
And here’s one to my Behance portfolio
Here’s a link to a page full of other blogs I love and am inspired by on a daily basis. It’s basically all the blogs I read every week. Stop judging me about how long it is. Really, stop.